Friday, August 26, 2011

Away I go...

Here it is.  My first official blog post.  Yep, I'm officially announcing that I am a nerd.  I'm someone who wants others to listen to what I have to say.  Well, don't just listen to me -- READ what I have to say to you. How nerdy (and sad) is that?
If you REALLY know me, then hopefully if someone asked you to tell them about me you might say, "Well, Rose is nice.  Rose is fun.  I like her.  She's a mom to two cute kids, Gabe & Abbey." 
Honestly, here's what you'd say:  "Rose!?  She's spastic.  She's random.  She's not all together."
You know why I know your answers -- they've been said before - in my presence.
Yes, I'm spastic, and I maybe too much for some more refined people to take.  C'est la vie.  I take great pride in being "random."  That was actually the best compliment anyone has ever paid me.  I love being "random."  It means that my brain doesn't stop what my mouth and body want to convey.  Life's to short for stuffiness.  So, here are my ramblings.  Take something from them or get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment